Clear, comprehensive and complete coverage of the new 2015 AS and A Level AQA Qualifications. Written in student-friendly language, organised in specification order and with clear explanations of core concepts.
- Clear learning outcomes at the start of each chapter for focused work
- All key terms defined, plus a handy glossary help with tricky terminology
- Integrated tasks engage students – answers included!
- Consolidation questions throughout ensure students retain knowledge
- Exam tips throughout the text – help students to apply their knowledge
- Exam-style questions for each chapter in both AS and A Level style
- Detailed mark scheme with commentary and model answers – essential exam practice
This resource is a fully comprehensive resource for biopsychology. It includes all the information that students need to know as well as relating the topics back to areas the students have studied. It is an excellent resource which should be used by all AQA psychology teachers. Very clear layout that is easy to use. As all the information is nicely broken down into bitesize chunks it makes this topic, which students often find scary, appear more manageable. – A Duggan, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.