Paper 1 and 3: Theory and Methods
Paper 2: Topic 3 Health
Paper 2: Topic 4 Work, Poverty and Welfare
These stimulating topic-by-topic activities ensure students get to grips with the essential terminology in the new AQA specification.
Each specification bullet point is covered by an inclusive set of keywords supporting areas from theories & theorists to social groups & social trends.
Each set is organised into five different activities:
- Bingo cards
- Plus! Jumbo A3 crosswords
- Varied and engaging activities build confidence and familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Flexible, ready-to-use worksheets for classwork or homeworks – great for individuals and groups
- Answers included – perfect for revision and self-assessment!
Comprehensive in the coverage of terms and concepts
– A Miller, Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £24 / £34 / £29 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.