Clear, comprehensive and complete coverage of the new 2015 A Level AQA Qualifications. Written in student-friendly language, organised in specification order and with clear explanations of core concepts.
- Clear learning outcomes at the start of each chapter for focused work
- All key terms defined, plus a handy glossary help with tricky terminology
- Integrated tasks engage students – answers included!
- Consolidation questions throughout ensure students retain knowledge
- Exam tips throughout the text – help students to apply their knowledge
- Exam-style questions for each chapter in both AS and A Level style
- Detailed mark scheme with commentary and model answers – essential exam practice
‘Well constructed and accessible… It provides students with a good set of notes for the topic and broader questions to consider to deepen their understanding and ability to think critically.’ – L Kimber, Head of Psychology & Independent Reviewer
‘The interactionist approach is an excellent part of the syllabus as it illustrates that schizophrenia could be triggered by many things, such as taking drugs, smoking cannabis although stress has been highlighted….Clear learning outcomes – focuses students; as also the scene setting questions’ – A Foster, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.