26 engaging and accessible texts on contemporary German culture and society. For each text:
- comprehension activities offer excellent reading practice
- thoughtfully designed pre- and post-reading suggestions develop writing and speaking skills by encouraging students to manipulate the source text as a basis for their work.
- Ready to use, stand-alone texts which save time and are perfect for cover lessons
- Contains full answers for easy marking
- Online further reading suggestions give opportunities for extension
‘The articles are all very interesting and on a good range of topics. The questions are similar to those on exam papers which makes using the texts really worthwhile, so all in all this is an excellent resource.’ – T McGarrick, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
‘I think that this is a brilliant resource and I love the fact that it is quite quirky using the letters of the alphabet for the different text stimuli.’ – C Woodward, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally processed within 2 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.